Daisypath Anniversary tickers
happy quote graphics

Sunday, March 7, 2010

MEREPEK 67 : Apa salah aku?

I'm in a swing mood for every sec of this day.I don't know why my negative emotion get into my feeling and bring me in this kind of feel.I search for my guilt for my mistake.I'm blur n no words can describe my feeling now.My emotion trouble my thought and I hate this as Abah said "You cannot survive if you do two things in the same time because I know you.Once you get stress..you get trouble..you are good actress if you hide it from me..ur mum..n ur fwen.So whatever the matter is you still have abah..mak.n makesure ur fwen also.Express it."But abah.You don't know what are in my deep heart.Because I don't know the means of my emotion.I don't know where it comes.I really tired not because of my study.I don't know why.Stop asking me such question.I'm little bit bored.

Abah said please do something to release my stress.I adopt all his brilliant idea to stable my mood.I have to do it despite I can't focus for tomorrow.I have to find a mood not to wait for it.Now,every single sec is important to me.Struggle for the coming psychology exam.Forget about library.NO MORE LIBRARY.FULLSTOP.

DO SOMETHING CRAZY


GOOGLE SEARCH MAKE ME SMILE N LAUGH..



LOOK AT OUR PICTURE..SAID BY MY DAD.


THANKS FOR UR ADVICE.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails